Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom - Let There Be Light



I sooooo want to see this!

The tiny F15T8 light in the kitchen went out a few days ago. Took the spent rod (waited all day to type that) to Lowe's to make a match. I head to the clearly marked Lighting section thinking this is such a slam dunk. Uhhmmm...where are the bulbs? There were a handful of garden variety lamp bulbs, but no florescent bulbs to be seen. Out of the corner of my eye I keep noticing a Lowe's employee trying to help two older gentlemen with their lighting needs. As the three of them cruise by me, the Lowe's Guy says, "Looking for a light bulb? Follow us." I got in the back of the line as we trekked to the other side of the store. It turns out, most of the replacement lights at Lowe's are in the Outdoor aisle. Ahhh.....

No comments: