Saturday, December 12, 2009

Psychedelic Psaturday




For whatever reason, I decided to search for Brian Jones playing the sitar on YouTube today. I liked the early Stones - the Brian Jones era. To me, the epitome of 60's cool is seeing some white cat playing sitar in a rock band. I dig that sound. I ran across this ditty with Keith Richards wearing super nerd glasses. Not sure why he didn't pursue that look. Keith, can you help me with my algebra homework?

Keith can you help me with my algebra homework?

One of my favorite songs - Paint it Black. Looks like Keith lost the super nerd specs. How cool can it get? Brian Jones sitting cross legged on a chunk of plastic on some TV show playing sitar. Get Mick out of the way and let the musician play. Funny comment below about white cats playing sitar. Chuckles.

White cats can play ( and wear white too I suppose)

No comments: