Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Back It's Strictly Ballroom and Danny Deckchair




Got through the second season of Trueblood. I like how the second season focused on Tara and her relationship with Maryann and Eggs. I liked the development of the relationship between Hoyt and Jessica. I loved the introduction of Sophie-Anne Leclerq and her crew of hot human hang abouts. Yah! Sam got to be the hero. I keep trying to get away from this show, but I keep getting pulled back into watching. It's easy to relate to the small local dinner/bar, the plain - no place like home homes, combined with the very fantastical creatures who live there. Having the best opening credits song doesn't hurt either. I know I'll watch Season 3 when it comes available.

Lost my inner-webs connectivty sometime around noon on Thursday. Not a big deal...right? Turns out this kid named Luke had tried to call me earlier in the week to let me know there might be a problem with my cable, but I shut him down. Of course I have no patience since the "Plumber Incident". Ended up having to call Saturday to have something done. Otherwise, I'd have to drive into work to check on the servers when the time changes.

I saw Strictly Ballroom for like the 4th time. I am attracted to the low budget feel good Australian films. Danny Deckchair, Muriel's Wedding, The Castle, and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Dessert - to name a few.

No comments: