Monday, February 14, 2011

Week in Review - 02-06 thru 02-12


The International Meetup Group met at Luxor restaurant Thursday night. Very friendly service, but pretty bland fare. We were the only patrons to show up the entire time we were there. Had a really yummy beer - Keo.

Friday night - Film Noir at IMA - Kiss Me Deadly. This movie had everything I like - hot and cold dames - wacky plot twists - the end of the world as we know it. Everything was so unexpected. I was completely entranced the entire time. The Starbucks conversation was interesting as well. We talked about TV shows - how bad is that?

At some point I saw An Education. This film really captured the look and feel of the era. A lot of attention to detail. I can easily see where a young, attractive girl would be caught up in the whole thing. Weekend in Paris, fancy dining,.. In my next life, can I please be a pretty girl?

Sunday - My birthday. Started a new painting. Earlier I bought myself some silver jewelry in Broad Ripple. Lovely hand made stuff.

No comments: