Monday, February 21, 2011

Week - 02-13 thru 02-19 - Sigmund gets his teeth cleaned


Sigmund finally got his teeth cleaned on Tuesday. Being the bad cat mom that I am, I've put this off forever. I thought he would be quite a drooling mess. Turns out, he was a little trooper. He did, however, end up hating me and spent all of his time on the cedar chest in the fake living room.

Friday night - Detour at IMA. The Winter Night Film Noir series @ IMA has been a blast. My only regret is that I missed Stray Dogs. For whatever reason, the theater was frakin' bakin' hot. BTW - I really dig the photo of Ann Savage - that is smokin' hot.

Saturday night - 2 From "Santo" @ Gary's house. Santo and the Blue Demon vs. Dr Frankenstein and Vengeance of the Mummy. This was so much fun! When you have 4 or 5 people riffing at the same time, you know you have a gem on your hands. Santo gets many asshole pints for strangling the panther. Boo!

Sunday - Movie of the month @Gary's - Yats later. Footlight Parade from 1933 was this month's selection. James Cagney not only danced, but sang as well. I actually liked watching him dance - couldn't take my eyes off of him.

No comments: