Saturday, June 8, 2013

Les Miserables


The night before the Oscars, I ran out to see Les Miserables. I'd read so much about how hard the non-singing stars had trained to sing. I must confess, I've never seen the musical; given the opportunity I would fly out the door to buy a ticket. I guess I had some goofy idea this would not translate to the big screen. It's a movie that has elements I like - tragedy, comic relief, and singing.

Honestly, wouldn't it be fun to have a National Sing Everything You Say Day?

I went to Joe and Brian's for Oscar night again this year. They have a huge screen and open their house up for a pitch-in - fancy dine night. Several folks walked out early leaving a handful to watch the entire show.

Yes, I know - the Oscars occurred months ago. I've got to properly track my movies.

No comments: